Beth Darnall, PhD, is a trusted advisor and consultant to numerous health care organizations and academic hospitals. As an advocate for patient-centered pain treatment, Beth offers a range of services:
Health care clinicians:
- Training and certification workshops in brief, behavioral pain management for psychologists and other health care clinicians. Learn more.
Health care organizations:
- Innovations in scalable, low-cost behavioral medicine for acute and chronic pain
- Digital treatments for surgery, in-hospital, and outpatient pain care
- Staff, physician, and faculty CME lectures and workshops tailored to meet the needs of the organization
- Advising on clinical cultural transformation toward comprehensive pain treatment (branding and integrated services)
Learn more about Dr. Darnall’s consulting practice, Optimized Psychology Consulting.